Thursday, March 25, 2021

DONATION OF 2,800,000.00EURO'S




--
My name is Manuel Franco from the USA. Me and my wife want this
share good news with you. I have the in April 2019
Won the $ 768 million Powerball jackpot. We have
decided to donate to 5 random people due to this coronavirus killing people so you can use it to help your communities when you receive this email.
Then your email was selected from a spinball. I have given most of my fortune to a number of charities. I have voluntarily decided to donate the amount of 2,800,000.00 euros to you. As one of my lucky 5 chosen people, reply to this email for more information. This is your donation code: [MF4322021] Reply to this email with the donation code: emmanuelfranco021@hotmail.com


I hope you make your family happy.



Greetings,



Manuel Franco and family

No comments: