Friday, November 2, 2007

pictures, pictures, pictures

Dear Readers,

Rather than torture myself more with trying to upload pics in the near future, I've put lots of Armenia pics at www.dropshots.com/elizpou. There are even a couple of videos of the grandchildren dancing to Elvis. There is also a video of the lavash making process in September. The bulk of the pics are in October. Please let me know if you have any problems finding the pics above or navigating that website. It should be a piece of cake.

Halloween party update. It was cold and raining that evening and I decided I would much rather wash my hair than go to a party. I guess my age is showing.

PS for those who want to email me, use my gmail address (elizpou@gmail.com). AOL continues to be less than friendly. Sometimes attachments dont open. Sometimes the mail itself won't open.

Elizabeth

No comments: