Monday, January 26, 2009

Patti, Mimi, Rebecca and Staci stayed at my house. The others came for dinner one of the nights.


Patti is in the foreground in this picture.














Everyone helps w/ dishwashing.











I still had the kitten at this point. Some people like her more than others. Rebecca is in the chair w the cat on her shoulder. That kitten is an amazing leaper, frequently treating a human as a tree and climbing up our legs to land on our shoulders.
















We began a 1500 piece puzzle. Patti and Staci getting started.








Dustin and Jason helping out.
















Jay fell asleep w/ the kitten on his lap. She is a great purrer.













She wasnt permitted on the kitchen table but she didnt recognize that rule.














Here's the puzzle after most everyone had gone home.
Dustin finally finished it while I was in Yerevan. I wouldn't begin to attempt one of these by myself.

No comments: