Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good friends



I'm blessed to have many wonderful friends. Here is a pic of some with whom I had lunch last Saturday. They surprised me with presents for Armenia (which they will send later. As a special treat, they arranged with a local spa for spa services for us all. They gave me a hot stone massage which was wonderful.


Step sisters, I'll miss you!!





Here's another friend and her dog. Anne and I have known each other since 1964, when we started college at the same place. Tho we were separated for years as we led our separate lives, we started getting together again in the early 80s for occasional vacations, mostly to Key West. We now both live in western NC. This pic is her newest of 5 dogs, 4 of which are labs, black, yellow and chocolate females. Worthy, a male, is the latest addition. UNC fans might understand why Worthy is a good name for a champion.

No comments: